Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween

It was the first halloween I passed out candy instead of trick or treating.  For once I wasnt in a creative childish mood in which i normally am.  I had no desire to dress up for halloween or write a funny story about peter, sarah, or that huge nick kid.  I was down in the dumps, nothing could bring me back up.. even on halloween.  Until the first trick or treaters showed up, while i was wiping my tears on my abundance of hundred dollar bills i saw the sheer beauty and magic of halloween.  For one night of the year it didnt matter who you were or what mood you were in you could be someone you werent.. I raced to the nearest halloween store and picked out the first Brian Tsen costume i found. It was rather expensive because Brian Tsen was known for getting all the ladies he was what some might classify as a womanizer.  I considered getting the super mario deluxe costume peter vac edition but that was way too expensive and i figured i would be just fine getting all the ladies as Brian Tsen.  I drove back to my house in the get tooooow and called up my friend big rig.  He had invited me to go trick or treating but i declined and i was wondering if it was too late.  He told me that i was always welcome to trick his treat and we had a wonderful evening frolicking around the get tooooww collecting candy almost as fast as we $tack bread. I felt better the next day so i attempted my dream of getting a record deal murdered some instrumentals blew the music worlds mind and made billions. It was a pretty average day but i was glad i finally pressed up on the mood elevator. Halloween helped my mental health.

No comments:

Post a Comment