Friday, October 21, 2011

Chair

Crack went the leg of the chair as it hit the wall. I had never seen sarah act like this.  I had seen her get physically violent before but never like this.. She was out of control, i feared for my life and the life of her son peter vacarella jr. the 4th.  Peter and Sarah had gotten married 2 years prior I attended the wedding and knew this marriage wasn't going to last.  Peter wanted a divorce and Sarah lost it.. Peter was the type to have numerious lovers at a time. I knew he wouldn't stick with one woman for long.  In Peters defense it was sarah's temper problem that had their marriage on a downhill skid.  Peter and I work in the same field... we both slay beats for a living.  We stack bread but thats besides the point, peter always had an entourage of women that surrounded him i was in the same boat.  We lived the life of a-list celebrities and sarah just couldnt handle life under the scope.  Peter would show up to the studio with black eyes all the time claiming he fell down the stairs.. again.. All in all i think this breakup is healthy..
Gmoneycertified

No comments:

Post a Comment